| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bariloche in December is mild at 12.9 °C (55.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:56 long and the longest day is 15:08 long with an average length of 15:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Bariloche December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bariloche, Argentina
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bariloche:
- Curaco En Balsa, Chile - 249.5 kms (155 miles) NNW
- Flor Del Lago, Chile - 230.9 kms (143.5 miles) NNW
- Purulon-Escuela Agricol, Chile - 222.9 kms (138.5 miles) NNW
- San Jose De La Mariquin, Chile - 237.6 kms (147.7 miles) NW
- Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile - 183.9 kms (114.3 miles) NNW
- Panguipulli, Chile - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) NNW
- Valdivia, Chile - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) NW
- Lago Ranco, Chile - 139.5 kms (86.7 miles) NW
- Rio Bueno, Chile - 173.6 kms (107.9 miles) WNW
- San Pablo, Chile - 174.4 kms (108.4 miles) WNW
- Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile - 170.4 kms (105.9 miles) WNW
- La Ensenada, Chile - 114.2 kms (71 miles) W
- Puerto Montt, Chile - 164.4 kms (102.2 miles) WSW
- Futaleufu, Chile - 233.6 kms (145.2 miles) SSW